This was my favorite game. Well done. I love the little faces on the elements!
IF YOU CAN PLEASE INSTALL NATIVE BUILD!
A nuclear arcade puzzle game
- Running the particle - clamping and pulling the finger in the direction in which you want to send the particle
- Stop - hold the particle with your finger
- Radioactive decay (if the nucleus is unstable and shaking)- three consecutive taps
- Camera (zoom, turns) - with two fingers with a swipe, moving your finger across the screen area without a particle, turning two fingers (normal touch control)
- Running a particle - holding the click and moving the cursor to the side in which you want to send the particle
- Stop - click-hold
- Radioactive decay (if the nucleus is unstable and shaking) - three clicks in a row
- Zoom - mouse wheel
- Camera movement-clamped right mouse button
Nuclear data from N U B A S E@ "Atomic Mass Data Center" http://amdc.in2p3.fr/web/nubase_en.html (The Nubase2012 evaluation of nuclear and decay properties appearedin Chinese Physics C, 2012, vol. 36(12), pages 1157–1286)
Font: Xolonium(SIL Open Font License) http://freemusicarchive.org/music/Michett/Palettes/Michett-Picnic_at_the_reactor
Music: (CC-BY) Picnic at the reactor by Michett